A great option if you’re in search for a new waterproof membrane for your roof
High-performance roof systems without the heavy utility bills.
Protective Waterproof Roof Coatings
Copper roofing is one of the best and longest lasting roof layers that you can have, and we pride ourselves on being one of the few roofing contractors that can actually install this solution. Copper material is one of the strongest roof deck waterproofing solutions, especially for older buildings. If you are looking to restore any type of building structure, then this might be the ideal solution for you.
A copper roof system is much more than just a metal roof structure. When you install copper on your roof surface, you are protecting your building with elegant flair since it gives homes and industrial buildings a cutting-edge appeal. It’s designed to support you even when disastrous weather breaks out.
Your roof surface will fade away from time and inclement weather.
Utilize copper roofing for longer lasting support.
Premium Benefits of a Copper Roofing System
There’s no question that copper is a beautiful roof material, but it has so much more to offer than aesthetic appeal. Take advantage of some of its primary benefits:
- Lifelong durability: The average lifespan of most copper roofs is between 50 and 75 years. Routine maintenance can extend the lifeline even longer. Copper is a strong material that can endure fire, hail, mildew, and dangerous weather conditions.
- Weather resistance: With a copper roof, you should never have to worry about leaks or water damage. Copper support is an excellent waterproofing system to utilize.
- Lightweight and flexible support: You don’t need a high-tech engineer to install copper roofing. It’s a lightweight roofing product that won’t put a lot of stress on any of the internal equipment in your home or office building.
- Reusable material: A majority of copper roofing material is recyclable. This is a very eco-friendly way to support your building. This eliminates a little more landfill waste to worry about.
- Free of maintenance: There’s little to no maintenance needed to protect a copper roof. It is practically unbreakable, so it’s easy to support. Copper doesn’t rust so there’s not a lot of elbow grease you need to shed.
- Exceptional curb appeal: If you are looking to sell your home or facility, then a copper roof can give it that appealing spark on the exterior. Copper roofing surfaces are ideal when you need to improve the resale value of the building. This is a great way to show-off some high-value elegance.
High-Quality Roof Systems For Any Type Of Roof
If you are looking for a roof with style, durability, and exceptional quality, then copper roofing might be the right solution for you. This is a premium material that can withstand even the harshest weather elements. When you install a copper roof coat, you are a making the decision to conserve the building for several years to come. Let our team help you along the way. We are certified roofing specialists with years of experience working with copper roofs.
Give us a call at (844) 405-3257 to learn how Roof Doctors can give your roof new life.