Roof Maintenance Contracts
Schedule a maintenance inspection with one of our certified specialists
A properly maintained roof is an investment in your future.
Keep Your Roof System In Top-Notch Shape
Roof Doctors provides the industry’s best roofing systems with the highest quality products and techniques. But even the most robust roofing system is going to need repairs or replacement from time to time.
Roof warranties and maintenance programs are how building owners protect the investment they made in the original roof. We provide roof maintenance agreements for commercial, industrial, multifamily, and residential systems.
When you partner with Roof Doctors as your roofing contractor, you are receiving a full-service solution. During the spring and fall, we inspect the flashings, sealants, and penetrations and remove debris from the roof. We perform a thorough inspection of your rooftop equipment and provide suggestions for roof repairs, replacements, and other ongoing services. And we’ll provide you with a written report with details about the best maintenance techniques to practice.
With a roof maintenance contract from Roof Doctors, you can have confidence that your roof will last for many years to come.
Common Commercial Roofing Issues
A commercial roof can experience a number of issues over time, and it is vital for a business to know when to contact a professional roofing company.
Some of the most common problems most roofers see include:
- Faulty Flashing: Flashing is installed to deflect water from seams and joints. Contraction and expansion will sometimes cause flashing to fail over time, which allows water to get in.
- Standing Water: Pockets of water can develop from clogged drains or inferior original roof installation. The Roof Doctors can repair this issue and install a roof system that works.
- Post-Installation Punctures and Penetrations: Any roofing system will be compromised by new penetrations or the addition of new equipment. Foot traffic from construction can also cause roof damage.
Industrial Roofing Problems
The roofing system in an industrial setting is integral to protecting the integrity of the products you are creating.
Here are some of the common roofing problems professionals see:
- Mechanical Damage: This is a broad term used to describe roof damage from equipment installation, discarded hardware, or foot traffic. This seemingly minor damage can lead to much larger issues.
- Shrinkage and Cracking: Over time, sunlight and the weather can cause a roofing system to deteriorate. Regular maintenance can keep you from needing a completely new installation.
- Blow-Offs or Billowing: In some cases, wind can be just as damaging as water. Improperly installed flashing or shingles that are exposed to wind can be ripped away.
Multifamily Roofing Problem Areas
Any location where people live close to each other comes with its own unique challenges.
Some of the typical roofing issues professionals see in multifamily locations include:
- Disturbing Neighbors: Any time that you are sharing a structure with another person, there is always the chance of coming into conflict. Routine maintenance will be much less disruptive than a brand new installation.
- Drain and Gutter Issues: Multifamily structures require a complicated roofing system, without the right expertise, poor drainage can cause a variety of issues.
- Snow and Ice Damage: The winter can be a rough time for everyone. Ice and snow can melt and seep under any weak points in your roof system. Then that moisture can refreeze and expand under your flashing or shingles.
Residential Roofing Issues
If you’re a homeowner, staying on top of roof repairs is even more critical. When problems crop up, you will be footing the bill all by yourself.
Typical residential roofing problems include:
- Nearby Tree Growth: Residential locations are much more likely to have trees that are close to the building. This can lead to branches or a whole tree falling on the building. It also allows easy passage for unwanted critters to access your roof.
- Inferior Original Design: In most cases, you bought a house that already had a roof on it. You were not responsible for the original installation, and the quality can vary.
- A Lack of Maintenance: Homeowners do not often think about building maintenance issues the same way that commercial or industrial owners do. Letting years go by without maintenance or repairs can have a profound impact on your roofing system.
All of these issues can be addressed with one of our maintenance plans, and our certified experts are here to help you preserve your roofing system. Want more information about our preventative solutions?
Schedule a free roofing consultation to learn more about how our preventative maintenance program will enhance the quality of your roof.