Trust the experts at the Roof Doctors to serve all commercial roofing needs
We offer durable roofing solutions to protect your business for many years to come.
Superior Commercial Roofing Repairs, Installations, And More
When it comes to roofing installation, roof replacement, or repairs, you won’t find a better partner in Nashville, Tennessee, than the Roof Doctors. We are fully equipped to handle any roofing project for your business from end to end.
The commercial roofing industry requires additional considerations and layers of care that go beyond residential roofing concerns. When you have a business, your roof is part of an investment in your location; we make sure it is taken care of so it will serve you well for years to come.
Our team is trained to treat and install all types of roof surfaces, including asphalt, shingle systems, tar, and built-up roofing materials. After we install or replace a roof system, it is essential for us to follow up with routine care and maintenance to ensure that your rooftop remains in excellent functional shape.
Thanks to its ease of installation and heat reflective properties, TPO roofing material is the most popular membrane in use today. Although it is one of the newest products available, it already has a solid reputation among commercial roofing contractors because of its proven track record of excellent performance.
Some notable TPO membrane features include:
- All seams are heat welded instead of glued together.
- TPO membrane comes in a variety of roll sizes from 5 to 20 ft and range in thickness from 0.45 to 135 mil.
- It comes in gray, white, and tan.
- The system warranties for TPO membranes range from 10 to 30 years.
As a certified and trained contractor, Roof Doctors offers TPO from the following manufacturers: Firestone, Carlisle, Johns Manville, GAF, and Versico. A TPO membrane can be mechanically attached, ballasted with concrete pavers or stones, and fully secured with liquid adhesives.
EPDM is one of the most durable options in roofing materials. It is a synthetic rubber (ethylene propylene diene terpolymer) roofing membrane that is widely used in low sloped buildings in the U.S. and around the world. EPDM has a 40-year track record of proven service as a trusted solution for low sloped roofing situations.
Some notable EPDM features include:
- Its two primary ingredients are derived from oil and natural gas.
- EPDM is available in black and white.
- It is sold in a variety of widths that range from 6 to 12 ft rolls and in three thicknesses, 0.45, 0.60, and 0.90 mils.
- All filed seams are adhered with specially formulated inseam tapes.
- EPDM warranties range from 10 to 30 years depending on the design of the roof and thickness of the material.
As a commercial roofing service, we install EPDM from manufacturers such as Firestone, Carlisle, Johns Manville, GAF, and Versico. EPDM can be mechanically attached, ballasted with concrete pavers or stones, and fully secured with liquid adhesives.
PVC (polyvinyl chloride) roofing materials provide a thermoplastic roofing system. PVC roofing has proven itself over the past 50 years of use, which has earned it a trusted track record. It is considered the best option for locations such as restaurants because the material is the most resistant to the animal fats that are produced from grease traps that are typically located on the roofs of restaurants. Massive chains like McDonald’s and Chick-fil-A use PVC roofing for this reason.
We offer PVC from manufacturers such as Johns Manville, Carlisle, GAF, and Versico. Warranties for PVC roofing systems range from 10 to 30 years.
Standing seam is a long-lasting roofing system that has been in use for hundreds of years. It has stuck around thanks to its dependable results. It delivers an excellent look and a long-term solution for your roofing needs.
Some notable information about standing seam includes:
- Standing seam requires a minimum slope of 2” of fall or 2:12 pitch.
- It comes in a variety of styles and colors and a range of 22 to 26 gauge.
- We offer standing seam roofing systems through the following manufacturers: DMI, Berridge, Petersen Aluminum, and Firestone.
Set up a free roofing inspection with one of our certified specialists to learn more about any of our commercial solutions today. Just give us a call at (615)448-6349 and schedule a consultation at your convenience.