We have solutions for the longevity of your roof.
The Leading Roofing Contractor In Middle Tennessee
As industrial roofing contractors, we are intimately aware of the importance of a functional roof system. The health of your building and structures is a vital part of your overall operations, but installing or repairing a new roof surface is not a simple task to do well. Your business needs and deserves a roof that is reliable. And with the Roof Doctors on your side, you can have the peace of mind knowing that your roof is in good hands.
Roof Doctors is equipped to be your end-to-end industrial roofing company. We can handle all your roofing needs from installation to maintenance and repair. Our professional team of experts is knowledgeable about treating and installing all types of roofing surfaces, from asphalt and shingle systems to tar and built-up roofing materials. Once we have installed or replaced your roof, it is part of our customer service to maintain your roofing system to make sure that it stays in excellent condition.
Over the years, TPO roofing material has become one of the most popular membranes in use. It earned a good reputation because of its ease of installation and heat reflecting properties. The fast installation reduces the time for your overall roofing project, and the heat reflection cuts back on your energy bills.
Other features of TPO roofing include:
- A TPO membrane comes in a broad range of roll sizes from 5 to 20 ft and in mil thickness from 0.45 to 135 mil.
- The available colors are white, tan, and gray.
- All of the seams can be heat welded together rather than glued.
- As a trained and certified contractor, we offer TPO from the following manufacturers: Firestone, Carlisle, Johns Manville, GAF, and Versico.
A TPO membrane can also be mechanically attached, ballasted with concrete pavers or stones, and fully secured with adhesive liquids. Roof Doctors offers system warranties on TPO membranes that range from 10 to 30 years.
This synthetic rubber (ethylene propylene diene terpolymer) roofing surface membrane is widely used for low sloped buildings across the U.S. and around the world. It has become known as one of the most durable roofing solutions.
Notable information about EPDM roofing includes:
- EPDM has a 40-year track record of proven service.
- This membrane is sold in black and white.
- EPDM is sold in widths that range from 6 to 12 ft rolls and in three thicknesses: 0.45, 0.60, and 0.90 mils.
- It has two primary ingredients that are derived from oil and natural gas.
- Specially formulated inseam tape is used to adhere all filed seams.
- As a commercial and industrial roofing service, we install EPDM from manufacturers such as Carlisle, Firestone, GAF, Johns Manville, and Versico.
We can attach EPDM mechanically, ballasted with concrete pavers or stones, or fully secured with adhesive liquids. Depending on the design of the roof and thickness of the material, EPDM warranties will vary from 10 to 30 years.
PVC (also known as polyvinyl chloride) is widely considered the best roofing option for restaurants and food prep locations because PVC’s thermoplastic material is resistant to the animal fats that are produced by the grease traps that are usually located on the roofs of restaurants.
Other relevant details about PVC roofing include:
- PVC roofing system warranties range from 10 to 30 years.
- We offer PVC roofing from manufacturers such as GAF, Johns Manville, Carlisle, and Versico.
- PVC has a 50-year history of use in the roofing industry and has a proven track record.
Standing Seam Metal Roofing
This type of roofing has a long history of success. In fact, it has been used for hundreds of years and has shown consistent, dependable results. This long-term success has led it to stick around despite all of the advancements in techniques.
Factors to consider about a standing seam roof:
- Standing seam needs a minimum slope of 2” of fall or 2:12 pitch.
- It is available in a variety of colors and styles and a range from 22 to 26 gauge.
- Roof Doctors offers standing seam roofing systems through manufacturers such as DMI, Petersen Aluminum, Firestone, and Berridge.
This system delivers an excellent appearance and valuable longevity for your roofing needs.
Set up a free roofing inspection with one of our certified specialists to learn more about any of our industrial solutions today. Just give us a call at (615)448-6349 to schedule a consultation at your convenience.