Sheet Metal Roofs
You can rely on our expertise to get your metal roofing system properly installed.
We supply energy-efficient and long-lasting metal roofing panels for your building.
Metal Roofing That Holds Its Value
When it comes to weighing the pros and cons of a metal roof vs. shingles, you need to understand the advantages of this type of metal roofing. All of our roofing systems are engineered to be durable and long lasting, but the metal roofing sheets that go into a system like this will fade more slowly than asphalt shingles and hold their appearance longer over the years.
Metal roofing is also designed to endure more punishment from the elements, such as storms, hail, wind, and even fire. Some people might be on the fence about having a metal, industrial roof, but it does come with inherent advantages, including:
- Longer Lifespan: These systems are extremely durable and built for the long term to withstand heavy inclement weather and other external forces.
- Easy Installation: Our roofing installer team is able to put metal sheets in place quickly and easily. This creates less downtime for your building and lowers the roofing cost of man-hours for your installation.
- Fire Resistance: Metal roofing material comes with a class A fire rating, which means it can withstand intense amounts of heat. This is an excellent flame retardant level of protection to add to your building.
- Heat Conduction and Energy Efficiency: This metal reflects heat radiation from the sun. This means that your HVAC system won’t have to work as hard to maintain a comfortable temperature, thus lowering your energy bills.
Standing Seam Roofing System
A standing seam system is a perfect option to add a durable accent to your building. It can be used for bay windows, a porch roof, or even the entire roofing system. The paint finish warranties on standing seam last up to 45 years, and properly installed, the system can last up to 100 years with little need for metal roof repair.
Standing seam features include:
- Comes in a wide range of styles and colors.
- Depending on the gauge, it is also more resistant to maintenance issues such as oil canning
- Manufactured in two main panel widths, 12” and 16”
- Roof Doctors supplies this roofing from leading manufacturers such as Berridge, DMI, Petersen Aluminum, and Metal Sales
The durability of the system and the expertise that comes with partnering with the Roof Doctors means that this will be the last roof you need to buy for your commercial, industrial, or residential location.
Copper roofing is typically used as an accent on bay windows or porch roofs. When properly installed by a professional roofing contractor like the Roof Doctors, it will be the last roof your building needs.
Things to know about copper roofing:
- Roof Doctors is one of the few roofing contractors that offer the copper roofing option.
- It is an excellent option for low sloped roof areas and walkout balconies.
- We install flat rock copper panels that are soldered together.
When you are looking for a durable option that makes an appealing accent, reach out to the Roof Doctors about copper roofing.
Metal roof flashing is both a method and a device for keeping water and moisture out of your structure. Flashing can be made from several materials, but the most durable and flexible is metal.
The advantages of flashing include:
- The last, best line of defense from water leaks.
- Flashing allows for expansion and contraction while still keep things sealed.
- Preventing moisture also prevents the growth of mold and algae.
Metal flashing is an invaluable tool in the fight to maintain the quality of your roof and your overall structure. It is a small part of the complete system but is integral to the process.
If you are in need of new metal roof panels or are thinking about a whole new metal roofing system, contact Nashville’s finest roofing specialists. We are the perfect one-stop shop for metal roofing support. Whether it’s an installation or a simple repair, our team has the experience and skill to present the solutions that make the most sense.
Give us a call to set up a free consultation so you can start saving big for the future.